What you'll be doing:
- Analysis of complex aviation operations using statistical and operations research techniques
- Design of algorithms for application in a real-time operational environment using advanced mathematics and optimization theory
- Software system analysis, testing, and documentation
- Some Travel
What you'll need to bring to this job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Experience with engineering analysis, including statistical methods and systems engineering
- Demonstrated skills in writing documentation of complex analysis efforts
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Responsible, self-motivated, and innovative
- U.S. citizen or otherwise fully authorized to work in the U.S.
Here's what WE bring to the table:
- Familiarity with Aviation and/or Air Traffic Control
- Experience with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
Knowledge of Computer Vision and Image Processing algorithms
- Transportation Theory Expertise
- Experience with Automatic Speech Recognition
: Work with some of the best and brightest people in the industry
Awesome benefits: Standard benefits like health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plan, and paid vacation, plus some unique stuff like paid overtime, local telecommuting, and profit sharing
Relaxed office environment: Relaxed atmosphere, jeans are the norm, flexible scheduling
Amazing company: Competitive salaries with annual compensation reviews, generous bonuses, good morale with fun teambuilding events
Mosaic ATM is a dynamic and growing technology consulting firm specializing in aviation and air traffic control system development. Key clients of Mosaic ATM include NASA, the FAA, the Air Force, large Government Contractors and major Air Carriers.
Mosaic ATM is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Submit your resume here for consideration.